- Healthy lifestyle choices may counter genetic risk for dementia Healio
- Healthy living can counteract a high genetic risk of Alzheimer’s, study suggests – Los Angeles Times Los Angeles Times
- Healthy living may help offset genetic risk of dementia -study | Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Learning Network Psych Congress Network
- Living a healthy lifestyle may help offset genetic risk of dementia News-Medical.net
- Healthy Lifestyle May Reduce Dementia Risk The New York Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.